Monday, July 16, 2007

What does that title mean?

Hello to you, the person reading this... Narcissim and hedonism are quite similar in that they both describe an obnoxious prick, like myself, who thinks he is always right and is absolutely in love with himself, once again accurate to my being.

Before you proceed to read, I suggest you read these rules first:
1. If you cannot fathom my posts, I suggest you either get some tutoring in English or go elsewhere, because this blog will be filled with proper English. I shall avoid using stupid, brainless, retarded 'baby talk' like the following: Kewl, Muacks!, C'ya, Sumthin and so on and so forth...

2. There will definitely by profanity here, although I will try not to go too overboard. I believe my command of the Queen's English is strong enough for me to refrain from using too much unparliamentary language.


3. I will state my opinion here and to me, being a narcissistic person, only my opinion matters! Nonetheless, you are more than welcome to leave your comments.

That is all for now...